About Macquarrie

About Macquarrie

Operating for over 65 years

/ELEMENTS/Icon-about-us.jpgMacquarrie Corporation has been operating for over 65 years and has grown from a company that specialised in diesel engine reconditioning to one which now offers a multitude of products to a wide range of markets. The company is a second generation family owned business and has two executive directors - Adrian Macquarrie (Managing Director) and Russell Macquarrie (Director).

Our History

1946 Macquarrie Corporation is born

1960 Appointed Australian importer of UD engines

1970 Gauges Division commences - Australian distributors of Murphy Instruments

1972/73 Offered rights to import and distribute UD Trucks. Appointed dealer of UD Trucks

1980 Pumps Division commences

1988 Appointed Australian Distributor for Valone Kone Debarkers

1989 Brisbane Branch opens

1990 Head office moved into purpose-built facility in Campbellfield Victoria

1991/92 Townsville, Cairns and Dandenong Branches open

1995 Appointed Australian Distributor for FP Diesel (Federal Mogul)

1998 Appointed UD parts and service dealer in Cairns

2002 Appointed Iveco dealer in Townsville and Cairns

2004 Appointed UD Sales, Parts and Service dealer in Townsville and Cairns

2010 Appointed Higer Bus Dealers in North Queensland 

2012 Appointed Yutong Bus Dealers in Campbellfield

2016 Operations centralised to Victoria (Campbellfield and Dandenong) and truck/bus sales closed

Macquarrie

Contact us



Ask us a question

Search for a product