The GENSYS COMPACT MAINS is used on standalone generator in mains paralleling application. It offers flexibility and time saving thanks to its simple wiring, all features included (no option), and easy programming.
GENSYS COMPACT MAINS is available in both switchboard panel mounted version with display, or core base mounted version and compatible with i4GEN touchscreen colour display.
GENSYS COMPACT MAINS is con‑figurable from its front panel display, from i4GEN, or through the free CRE PC software.
- Complete engine control of diesel, gasoline or gas gensets (preheating, pre-glow, ignition, start/stop)
- Alternative or consecutive multiple starter management
- Warmup & cool down at idle or nominal speed
- Remote start and test mode available ON/OFF load
- Compatible with all J1939 electronic engines
- Mains failure detection and No Break changeover with adjustable load transfer time and paralleling time
- Possibility of operator mains transfer validation (G59)
- Mains permanent paralleling in fix load and PF control. Isochronous & iso-voltage or droop mode
- Frequency and voltage control, compensation for generators with droop governors and/or AVR/DVR
- Synchronization: Frequency, Phase & Voltage synchronization (Synch display available on screen)
- New optimized PID loop with exceptional performance in synchronization, KW and KVAR control
- Override mode (protections inhibition + dedicated hour meter) following NFE 37-312 certification
- Non-essential load control on overload
- Configurable maintenance cycle