6 Universal Inputs, 5 Outputs (0-2.5A), 100 mA +5V reference
The valve controller provides precise, repeatable control of 5 proportional or on/off solenoids over a SAE J1939 network. PWM signal, frequency/RPM or digital inputs, as well as analog voltage or current inputs, are accepted for interface to a PLC, Engine Control Module or command potentiometers. Multiple switched inputs are provided to suit a range of applications. Each can be configured to measure the input value, and send the data to a SAE J1939 CAN network.
In addition, any output on the controller could be configured to use any of the onboard inputs as either a control signal or an enable signal, instead of taking the control information from the CAN bus. Diagnostics messages are provided over the CAN network for the status of inputs or outputs. Settings are user configurable to suit many applications. Configuration is via a Windows-based Electronic Assistant® configuration tool and an USB-CAN converter.
The controller is designed for harsh operating environments.
- Industrial; off highway (mobile); and marine applications for the control of hydraulic proportional poppet or spool valves.
- 5 Independent outputs for hydraulic valves (0…2.5A) are user selectable:
- Proportional Current
- Hotshot Digital
- PWM Duty Cycle
- Proportional Voltage
- On/Off Digital
- Provides 1 +5V, 100 mA reference voltage to power an input device
- 6 command inputs from joysticks, sensors, switches or engine ECM’s are user selectable:
- 4 analog (0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20 mA or 0-20 mA); Digital; PWM or Frequency/RPM signals
- 2 Frequency/RPM, PWM signal, 16-bit counter or digital inputs
- Enable or disable input commands
- Robust 8…36Vdc power supply interface with reverse polarity protection
- Reverse polarity, under and overvoltage protection provided
- Operational from -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
- CAN (SAE J1939) port permits networking (or CANopen® in model AX020511)
- Developed with Simulink®
- Electronic Assistant® runs on a Windows operating system for user configuration. An Axiomatic USB-CAN converter links the PC to the CAN bus.
- Rugged IP67 packaging and connectors
- CE marking