CAN, 1 Analog Output
Distributed I/O for Engine Control Systems
- Distributed controls for power generation, co-generation, stationary power
- Distributed controls for commercial vehicles, off-highway equipment, industrial equipment, etc.
- 1 analog signal output (voltage or current)
- User selectable output range from +/-10V or +/-20 mA, including: 0-5V; 0-10V; +/-5V; +/-10V; 0-20mA; and 4-20 mA.
- Embedded output voltage and current monitoring
- 12V/24V/48VDC input power (nominal) with rugged surge protection
- 1 CAN (SAE J1939)
- A CANopen® model is available as P/N: AX030521.
- Rugged packaging and connectors CE marking
- Electronic Assistant® runs on a Windows operating system for user configuration and programming. An Axiomatic USB-CAN converter links the PC to the CAN bus.