MLS Series Liquid Level Switches are float activated to operate an electrical SPDT reed switch for annunciation/pilot signal for indication of high level to an annunciator, controller or PLC. The MLS connects directly into the gas scrubber wall and can be used with a FW Murphy weld collar or FW Murphy external float chamber. The MLS Series is available in both 1 1/2 and 2 in. NPT models and with or without the test button.
The test button test for float function; the complete mechanism including the magnetic activation of the reed switch; and the wiring from the switch to the control panel.
- Clean magnet design virtually eliminates iron filing accumulation on the magnet
- Seal-free construction
- ANSI/ISA 12.27.01 compliant (Single Seal)
- Optional push button to test functions
- Operates in 0.50 specific gravity or heavier fluids
- Designed for harsh gas compressor scrubber applications
- 304 cast equivalent SS body and 304 SS float
- Rated for 2000 psi (13.8 MPa) [138 bar] working pressure
- Trip on rising and falling without need to rotate body
- Electric model only available
- All models screw directly into the scrubber or can be mounted via a FW Murphy External Float Chamber
- CSA C/US Class I, Div. 1, Grp. B, C & D locations
- Canadian registered