The REVGUARD 2 Speed Switch eliminates the hazard of an overspeed condition. When engine RPMs exceed the Revguard’s programmed setpoint, the output is energized, providing the signal to actuate the air intake shutoff valve(s) to shut off your engine.
Revguard 2 is easy to use and install. It is field programmable which allows users the flexibility to customize it to fit their specific needs.
- Field programmability
- Electronics are encapsulated for protection from fuel, moisture and dirt
- Built-in test mode for temporarily operating the engine shut off signal at reduced rpm without over revving engine
- Can be connected to optional remote test switch and/or LED indicator light in available kit
- LED light to indicate status
- Output capable of passing up to 4A
- Operates from 12 VDC to 32 VDC
- Operating temperatures of -40°C to 85°C (-22°F to 167°F)
- Screw terminals for easy installation