The XMD module is an electro-hydraulic driver for use with mobile and industrial hydraulic equipment. It is configurable using Sun's FREE XMD Mobile app readily available worldwide for control of electrically operated hydraulic actuators used in many applications for on- and off-highway equipment including but not limited to agriculture, forestry, construction, marine, earthmoving, and material handling.
Tuned for optimal flow and pressure control using Sun valves, the XMD driver delivers repeatable and reliable solutions for your demanding applications.
- Single-coil driver
- For full product details, including installation and operating instructions, refer to the Full Data Sheet link at the top of this page.
- CAN bus communication (SAE J1939)
- One configurable 0-5 V, 0-10 V, 4-20 mA, pulse, frequency, PWM and digital input
- Adjustable current limited output with short circuit protection
- 5 V reference for potentiometer/joystick controls
- Configurable enable input
- All input and output limits are independently adjustable
- Adjustable ramp up and ramp down times, independently set
- Microprocessor controlled for consistent, reliable performance
- Separate supply and command common
- High-frequency PWM with superimposed dither
- Glass-filled nylon enclosure with flexible potting compound
- Setup is accomplished through Sun's XMD Mobile™ app with a wireless Bluetooth low-energy connection.
- Rated at IP69k
- CE and E-Mark approved
- Power cable with mating connector is required and is not included with product. Refer to the "Used With" tab.